THE 5th of June 1942 deserves to be a Red Letter Day in the history of of Puttur, D.K. as the foundation of St. Victor Girls’ High School was laid down by Late Rev. Monsignor Antony Patrao .

The school opened with 69 students 6 teaching and 2 non-teaching staff. From 1957 to 1966 the school celebrated its Silver Jubilee and in 1992. Golden Jubilee was celebrated with grandeur. This year we complete 72 years as we step forward towards the path of success.

From 1942 to 1975 Late Rev. Fr. Antony Patrao was the correspondent. The first Headmistress was Ms. J. Fernandes followed by many other Correspondents and Heads of the institution.

This year 2013-14, we have 721 students, 18 teachers and 4 non-teaching staff. Very Rev. Fr. Gerald D’ Souza is the present Correspondent and Mrs. Doreen F. Fernandes is the Headmistress. The school got 100% result during the year 2011-12 with 244 students in S.S.L.C. and stood top among the aided institutions in our state.

School Contact No : 08251 231970
School Email-ID and wib site : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Name of the Correspondent ; REV. FR. GERALD D'SOUZA
Contact No : 08251 234570

Name of the head of the Institution : SMT. DOREEN F. FERNANDES
Contact No : 9480400921

Year of Establishment : 1942

 

HEADMINISTRESS:

01. Miss Josphin
Fernandes
01.06.1944 - 04.04.1974

 

02. Miss Doris
Meneges
01.06.1974 - 10.04.1984

 

03. Sr.
Emerita
11.4.1984 –

 

04. Sr. Maribelle
1998 -
2007

 

05. Smt. Doreen F.
Fernandes
2007 – 2016

 

06. Smt. Rosaline F.
Lobo
2016 Onwards

 

   
       

Copyright © 2013 - www.putturchurch.com. Powered by eCreators

Home | Sitemap | Contact

Contact Us

MAI DE DEUS CHURCH
Main Road, Puttur  P.O. - 574 201
Puttur Taluk, D.K. District

TEL: 08251-234570 / 230570

Mobile : 9880482474
E-Mail: [email protected]